Furnace Repair in Canton, GA
Servicing Gas & Electric Furnaces in the Atlanta Metro Area
There are a lot of different heating systems homeowners may use to warm up their homes on the coldest nights of the year. We help install and repair furnaces in Atlanta and serviced quite a few of them, and confirm furnaces retain its title as the most popular home heating system.
With Premier Indoor Comfort Systems on the job, you can be certain that you’ll have the information you need to choose the right system for your home and your own personal preferences. We service both gas and electric furnaces, and we will help you determine which type is the right choice for your home. Once you’ve selected the ideal system, we can go about providing you with the furnace installation and ongoing maintenance services that your system needs.
Contact our team today for high-quality furnace services. From our offiCanton, GA, we proudly serve customers throughout the Atlanta Metro area. Call (770) 749-7667!
How Do You Get Maximum Performance From Your Furnace?
The key to getting the best performance possible from any furnace is to schedule your furnace services with skilled professionals that you can trust to do the job right. We’ll size your system appropriately before expertly completing your furnace installation or replacement.
Gas vs. Electric: Which Furnace Is Right for You?
Choosing a gas or electric furnace is where most homeowners are going to start when it comes to deciding which type of heater to use in their homes. As is the case with any heating system, both gas and electric furnace models have their pros and cons.
Here is some information to consider regarding both gas and electric systems:
- Gas Furnaces: The gas furnace is the preferred heating system of many homeowners. Natural gas is a versatile fuel that can also be used with ovens, stoves, and dryers. It is a largely domestic product, which helps to cut down on reliance upon foreign oil. You can also avoid the price fluctuations common with imported oils, and natural gas burns quite efficiently as well. However, using natural gas does require some proximity to a main gas line, as well as the piping and hookups on your property to utilize it.
- Electric Furnaces: Electric furnaces tend to be cheaper to purchase than gas furnaces and can be used in any house that has an electrical system—which means pretty much any house, period. They are also incredibly efficient, as they lose no heat to flue gases. However, the relatively high cost of electricity does mean that they will generally cost more to heat your home than a gas furnace, regardless of their superior efficiency ratings. Still, the electric furnace is worth considering and is a great option for those without access to natural gas.
Why is Your Furnace Turning On and Off?
If your furnace is constantly turning on and off, there may be an issue with your thermostat. To ensure this is the case, contact your local HVAC technician right away for a deeper look and insight into why this is happening.
We can help to keep your furnace repair needs to a minimum with our furnace maintenance services. When trouble does arise, of course, you can count on us to resolve the problem successfully. We will help you to enjoy the best performance that your heater has to offer.
Schedule Your Furnace Service with Our Team
If you need furnace services in Canton or anywhere in the Atlanta area, turn to the pros at Premier Indoor Comfort Systems. Since 1999, we’ve been providing home and business owners throughout the area with top-quality workmanship and unparalleled customer care.
Call (770) 749-7667 today to get started!
“They are quick to respond and easy to work with. I recommend them to any friends looking for HVAC services.”Carol C.
“MY SON HAD A HEAT PUMP THAT WAS USING GREAT AMOUNT OF ELECTRIC POWER AND HE FOUND THE PROBLEM AND REDID THE ENTIRE SYSTEM. THE PREVIOUS SERVICE PROVIDER SPENT 3 YEARS AND COULDN'T FIND OR FIX THE SITUATION.”Stan K
“They are trustworthy and efficient!!”Amanda S.
“If it's possible to look forward to a heating and air conditioning service call, Jason makes this happen.”Sharon S.
“He was very professional and also helpful with all my questions. Definitely very knowledgable.”Ashley H.
“Matthew serviced our residence and our nearby vacation rental. He was very professional and also helpful with all my questions. Definitely very knowledgable.”Ashley H.
1. Customer FocusedWe strive for excellence in all we do and our team is willing to go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
2. Quality ProductsWe are using the best products so your homes and businesses are guaranteed the highest quality service.
3. Responsive CommunicationWe understand the importance of urgency and our team is committed to clear, quick communication every time.
Benefits of Scheduling Professional HVAC Maintenance in Spring
Choosing the Right Wine Cellar Cooling System for Your Home
Common Causes of Air Conditioning Breakdowns
Tips for Optimizing Your HVAC System for Lower Energy Costs in Spring
How to Combat Odors in the Home
HVAC Tax Incentives to Take Advantage Of in 2023
How to Prepare Your HVAC System for the Spring Season
A Guide to Zone Control HVAC Systems