Indoor Air Quality
Premier Indoor Comfort Systems LLC has been providing heating and air conditioning services in Atlanta and the surrounding areas since 1999. We also serve residents of Swain County, NC and customers throughout Western North Carolina. It is our goal to provide 100% customer satisfaction with excellent service and quality products. When you become a Premier customer, we want you to be a customer for life, and we take pride in creating lasting relationships with all of our customers.
We are a BBB accredited company, and our technicians are EPA certified and keep up with education about Georgia’s International Energy Conservation Code, (IECC). To become a Premier team member, our service technicians must pass a background check and drug test. Our technicians will show up at your home on time and dressed professionally.
At Premier Indoor Comfort Systems LLC, we can handle all of your Atlanta heating and air conditioning needs. We also offer water heater services and indoor air quality products and services. Whether you need an installation, replacement, repair, or just a routine tune–up, call the indoor comfort experts at Premier.
Services We Provide
- Heating – The heating technicians at Premier Indoor Comfort Systems LLC offer installations and repairs for many types of heating systems in Atlanta. Whether you’re looking for heating installation, repair, maintenance or service, our heating technicians have you covered. Our areas of expertise include furnaces, heat pumps, high velocity mini duct systems, radiant floor heating, zone control systems, and thermostats. If you are looking for a more efficient heating system, we can also provide installations and repairs for geothermal and solar home comfort systems. We also offer 24–hour emergency heating repairs, so feel free to call us any time.
- Air Conditioning – The Atlanta air conditioning specialists at Premier Indoor Comfort Systems LLC proudly offer a wide range of services for customers throughout our service area. We also take pride in our environmentally–friendly services and products, such as solar air conditioning systems and other high–efficiency air conditioners. If you are considering an upgrade to a more efficient AC system, call us for a consultation.
- Geothermal – Many area homes are beginning to take advantage of geothermal heating and cooling technology for their homes. At Premier Indoor Comfort Systems LLC we offer services to both repair and maintain these complex systems for our customers. If your system is in need of professional attention simply give our team a call and we will make sure your ground loop system is working as reliably as possible.
- Solar – Heating and cooling your home with Solar energy is quickly becoming one of the most popular in the area. Premier Indoor Comfort Systems LLC offers Lennox SunSource heating and cooling systems and we take pride in offering them to our area customers. We also offer the Solar water heater systems for installation. If you are interested in learning more about solar panel installation and seeing if they can work in your home contact our team today.
- Indoor Air Quality – If you want better indoor air quality inside your Atlanta area home, call Premier Indoor Comfort Systems LLC to ask about the indoor air quality systems that we can install for you. With one of our air cleaners or dehumidifiers, you can greatly improve the air quality inside your home. Protect yourself during cold and flu season with a UV germicidal light or duct cleaning service.
- Water Heaters – At Premier Indoor Comfort Systems LLC, we offer a wide selection of both tank and tankless water heaters to customers throughout the Atlanta area. Whether you need an emergency repair for your hot water heater, or you want to upgrade to a tankless system, call us and let us help you find the right solution for all your water heating needs.
Let Premier Indoor Comfort Systems LLC be your full service provider for all your home comfort needs. We can take care of installations, maintenance, and emergency repairs for indoor comfort systems throughout Atlanta and Swain County, NC.
Call today to get started!
Premier Indoor Comfort Systems LLC is...
Learn more about Lennox Home Comfort Systems...
Thinking GREEN & offering the products to back it.
Our recent temperatures may have you scratching your head as to why we are mentioning heaters already. However, weather is steadily cooling off, and when nighttime temps drop below 40, you are going to be very grateful for a fully functioning heater.
While you may actually be still using your AC system for a little while longer, the official start of fall is just a few days away. That means that cooler temperatures will come soon enough, and you will need your heater.