Air Conditioning & Heating Services in Canton, GA
Canton's Premier Choice for Quality HVAC Repair, Maintenance & New Installations
For many years, Premier Indoor Comfort Systems has provided exceptional service to homeowners throughout the greater metropolitan Atlanta area, including Canton. To learn more about all of our heating and air conditioning services, give us a call today. We offer installation, repair, and maintenance on all types of HVAC systems in the Canton, GA area.
Read our reviews to see what people are saying about Premier!
Air Conditioning Service in Canton, GA
Choose us for all of your air conditioning needs, including:
- AC Repair — Enterprising do-it-yourselfers may be tempted to address air conditioning repair issues themselves, which can be a catastrophic mistake. At best, you’ll only create more problems than you solve. At worst, you may endanger yourself with toxins such as refrigerant or make the problem so bad that you need to replace the entire unit. For fast, professional, and affordable conditioning repair in Canton, call Premier Indoor Comfort Systems.
- AC Maintenance — Air conditioners are big investments, so make sure you take care of yours with preventive maintenance. Having your AC serviced at least once a year in the spring is a simple way to keep your system running optimally and reduce the chances of a breakdown on a hot day. Maintenance may even extend the life of your system!
- AC Replacement & New Installation — If it’s time to have a new air conditioning system installed in your home, one of the first things you should do is contact the experts at Premier. We offer comprehensive AC installation services, including sizing and selection of a new system that matches your home’s specific needs and your budget.
Heating Services in Canton, GA
If you need a new heating system installed, it’s important that you call a professional you can trust to provide exceptional service in selecting and then installing your new heating system. We offer heater installation services for new gas and electric furnaces, ductless mini split heating systems, radiant floor heating systems, and high velocity mini duct systems. After installation, be sure to schedule an appointment at least once per year for heater maintenance. Routine maintenance is key to the longevity, efficiency, and reliability of your furnace or other heating system. We recommend having your heater serviced in the fall before the beginning of cold weather.
If anything ever goes wrong with your heating system, our HVAC professionals offer a full range of heating repair services in the Canton, GA area. Just give us a call to learn more about whatever heating system issues you might have. Is your heater blowing cold air? Does your heater run all the time in short bursts, but your home is still freezing? Don't fret - we can help!
5 Signs You Need Furnace Repair
- Utility bills on the rise - If your utility bills are continuously going up without any changes in your consumption, it's possible that you're experiencing heat loss from either duct-work that needs repair or a furnace that isn't operating at 100%. Either way, call in our Canton furnace repair pros and we'll get your utility bills back to normal.
- Too much noise - A little bit of noise here or there that isn't anything to write home about isn't a big deal. But if your unit is frequently making noises that you're hearing from the next room over then give us a call.
- Unit won't turn on - First check the pilot light or your electrical outlet with another appliance. If your pilot light or your electrical outlet seem to be in working order, then call in your Canton furnace repair specialists because a unit that isn't turning on isn't doing you any good.
- Foul smells - If that smell that you're smelling even remotely smells like rotten eggs, get you and your loved ones out of the house and call your local gas company. Natural gas is completely odorless, but it has a smell of rotten eggs to warn us that something is wrong.
- Inconsistent heat - If you're getting inconsistent or inadequate heat, there could be a plethora of reasons you might be experiencing this. Our Canton furnace repair technicians should be able to diagnose and cure your problem to get your home's environment back on track.
Furnace Replacement & Installation in Canton, GA
Getting your furnace fixed when it stops working can cause more problems than just uncomfortable living conditions. Whenever you leave your heater off, your pipes are also at risk of freezing. During the winter, frozen pipes can burst and cause significant damage to your home. We'll help keep your family comfortable and your home safe with the right furnace solutions from Premier Indoor Comfort Systems, LLC.
The repair and installation of heating systems should be left to professionals because they require specialized knowledge and experience. It will take us only a few minutes to locate the problem, determine a solution to it, and provide durable, reliable repairs.
Breathe Easy with Our Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Did you know that the air inside of your home can be even more polluted than the air outside? Although you might not have considered it before, the average home is filled with airborne contaminants that circulate through the HVAC system, including dust, mildew, mold, pet dander, and even bacteria and viruses. If someone in your household suffers from allergies or asthma, or if you're simply interested in ways to improve your health at home, consider calling Premier Indoor Comfort Systems to learn more about our indoor air quality offerings. We offer a wide variety of options, including air filters, UV germicidal lights, humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and much more. We also offer air duct cleaning to help rid the "lungs" of your HVAC system of dirt and debris.
For the highest quality residential and commercial HvAC services in Canton, call the experts at (770) 749-7667 today!