Canton's Premier Choice for Quality HVAC Repair, Maintenance & New Installations
For over 20 years, Premier Indoor Comfort Systems has provided exceptional heating and AC services to homeowners throughout Canton, GA. We offer installation, repair, and maintenance on all types of HVAC systems, along with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied for any reason after the completion of a job, we will do everything to make it right.
Read our reviews to see what our customers are saying about Premier!
Air Conditioning Service in Canton, GA
Choose us for all of your air conditioning needs, including:
- AC Repair — Enterprising do-it-yourselfers may be tempted to address air conditioning repair issues themselves, which can be a catastrophic mistake. At best, you’ll only create more problems than you solve. At worst, you may endanger yourself with toxins, such as refrigerant, or make the problem so bad that you need to replace the entire unit. For fast and affordable conditioning repair in Canton, call Premier Indoor Comfort Systems.
- AC Maintenance — Air conditioners are big investments, so make sure you take care of yours with preventive maintenance. Having your AC serviced at least once a year in the spring is a simple way to keep your system running optimally and reduce the chances of a breakdown on a hot day. Maintenance may even extend the life of your system!
- AC Replacement & New Installation — If it’s time to have a new air conditioning system installed in your home, one of the first things you should do is contact the experts at Premier. We offer comprehensive air conditioning installation services, including helping you find the perfect size HVAC system that matches your home’s specific needs and your budget.
If anything ever goes wrong with your heating system, our HVAC professionals offer a full range of heating repair services in the Canton, GA area.
Some of the most common issues we see include the following:
- Utility bills on the rise - If your utility bills are continuously going up without any changes in your consumption, it's possible that you're experiencing heat loss from either duct-work that needs repair or a furnace that isn't operating at 100%. Either way, call in our Canton furnace repair pros and we'll get your utility bills back to normal.
- Too much noise - A little bit of noise here or there that isn't anything to write home about isn't a big deal. But if your unit is frequently making noises that you're hearing from the next room over then give us a call.
- Unit won't turn on - First check the pilot light or your electrical outlet with another appliance. If your pilot light or your electrical outlet seem to be in working order, then call in your Canton furnace repair specialists because a unit that isn't turning on isn't doing you any good.
- Foul smells - If that smell that you're smelling even remotely smells like rotten eggs, get you and your loved ones out of the house and call your local gas company. Natural gas is completely odorless, but it has a smell of rotten eggs to warn us that something is wrong.
- Inconsistent heat - If you're getting inconsistent or inadequate heat, there could be a plethora of reasons you might be experiencing this. Our Canton furnace repair technicians should be able to diagnose and cure your problem to get your home's environment back on track.
For any of the above issues or other furnace services, call Premier Indoor Comfort Systems, LLC. We are available 24/7 for emergency furnace repairs in Canton, GA.
Canton Furnace Replacement & Installation
The importance of getting your furnace replaced when it stops working is about more than just uncomfortable living conditions. If you leave your heater off, your pipes are at risk of freezing and frozen pipes can burst, causing significant damage to your home.
We offer heater installation services for new gas and electric furnaces, ductless mini split heating systems, and high velocity mini duct systems. After installation, be sure to schedule an appointment at least once per year for heater maintenance. Routine maintenance is key to the longevity, efficiency, and reliability of your furnace or other heating system. We recommend having your heater serviced in the fall before the beginning of cold weather.
Call Premier Indoor Comfort Today
The repair and installation of furnaces should be left to professionals because they require specialized knowledge and experience. When you call Premier, we will be able to locate the problem, determine a solution to it, and provide you with furnace installation services if necessary.
We'll help keep your family comfortable and your home safe with the right furnace replacement solutions from Premier Indoor Comfort Systems, LLC. Call (770) 268-2422 for Canton heating repair and replacement services.
Did you know that the air inside of your home can be even more polluted than the air outside? Although you might not have considered it before, the average home is filled with airborne contaminants that circulate through the HVAC system, including dust, mildew, mold, pet dander, and even bacteria and viruses.
If someone in your household suffers from allergies or asthma, or if you're simply interested in ways to improve your health at home, consider calling Premier Indoor Comfort Systems to learn more about our indoor air quality offerings.
We offer a wide variety of options, including:
We also offer air duct cleaning to help rid the "lungs" of your HVAC system of dirt and debris.
For the highest quality residential and commercial HVAC services in Canton, GA call the experts at (770) 268-2422 today!
“They are quick to respond and easy to work with. I recommend them to any friends looking for HVAC services.”Carol C.
“MY SON HAD A HEAT PUMP THAT WAS USING GREAT AMOUNT OF ELECTRIC POWER AND HE FOUND THE PROBLEM AND REDID THE ENTIRE SYSTEM. THE PREVIOUS SERVICE PROVIDER SPENT 3 YEARS AND COULDN'T FIND OR FIX THE SITUATION.”Stan K
“They are trustworthy and efficient!!”Amanda S.
“If it's possible to look forward to a heating and air conditioning service call, Jason makes this happen.”Sharon S.
“He was very professional and also helpful with all my questions. Definitely very knowledgable.”Ashley H.
“Matthew serviced our residence and our nearby vacation rental. He was very professional and also helpful with all my questions. Definitely very knowledgable.”Ashley H.
- Customer Focused We strive for excellence in all we do and our team is willing to go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Quality Products We are using the best products so your homes and businesses are guaranteed the highest quality service.
- Responsive Communication We understand the importance of urgency and our team is committed to clear, quick communication every time.