Keeping Greater Atlanta and Northern Georgia Comfortable Since 1999
When it comes to taking care of your home and keeping your family comfortable, no one does it quite like Premier Indoor Comfort Systems. As the most trusted name in HVAC, we can handle any repair, replacement, maintenance, or installation service you may need, no matter how big or small. Our NATE-certified technicians are the best of the best and complete every service with the utmost care and attention to detail to ensure your every comfort need is met.
Our HVAC Services in Sandy Springs include:
- AC installations
- AC maintenance
- AC repairs
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Wine coolers
- Zone control systems
- Furnace services
- Heater installations
- Heater maintenance
- Heater repairs
- Heater replacements
- Indoor air quality
- Geothermal services
- Commercial HVAC
Our team has extensive experience servicing residential and commercial properties of all sizes. Whatever heating or cooling issue you are dealing with, you can count on us for a dependable solution and lasting results.
There is nothing more frustrating than experiencing a heater breakdown in the middle of winter. At Premier Indoor Comfort Systems, our team recommends becoming familiar with the signs that something is wrong with your heater so you can have it repaired before the damage becomes too severe.
Signs you need to schedule a heating repair include:
- An excessive amount of dust in your home
- A malfunctioning thermostat
- A yellow pilot light
- Weak or inconsistent airflow
- Loud banging, rattling, or screeching sounds
- A burning smell
- Short cycling
- An unexpected spike in your energy bills
- Pockets of warm and cold air
- Constantly adjusting the thermostat
Even problems that appear to be minor can cause extensive damage to your heater down the line, so we recommend never brushing them under the rug. If your system is showing signs of damage, Premier Indoor Comfort Systems has a solution. Our Sandy Springs furnace repair and replacement technicians will have your heater back up and running again in no time.
Heating Replacement in Sandy Springs
If you’re tired of your old and inefficient heater failing to keep your home comfortable, it’s time to start considering a replacement. As a leader in the HVAC industry, Premier Indoor Comfort Systems has access to the highest rated, most energy-efficient heating equipment on the market and can select and install the system that perfectly suits your comfort and budgetary needs.
We understand that replacing your heater might seem like an overwhelming task, but we guarantee it is worth it. Not to mention our Sandy Springs heating service pros are known for making the installation process easy as can be.
Some of the key benefits of upgrading your heater include:
- Better energy efficiency
- Reduced risk of repairs and breakdowns
- Extended warranties
- Longer system lifespan
- Improved indoor air quality features
- Quieter system operation
- Lower energy bills
- Stronger, more consistent airflow
Say goodbye to high energy bills, frequent repair bills, and an uncomfortable home when you turn to our team for a heater upgrade. Give us a call to learn more about how we can maximize your comfort.
Should I Repair or Replace My AC?
When your air conditioner isn’t working properly, it can be difficult to determine whether repair or replacement is the best solution.
Below are some important factors to take into consideration:
- How often does it require repairs? If your system rarely, if ever, needs to be repaired, a repair will likely take care of the issue you are experiencing. However, if it requires frequent repairs, it should be replaced before it breaks down for good.
- Is it efficient? High utility bills are a clear sign that your system is damaged and struggling to keep your home cool. This kind of issue might be easily repaired if it is caused by a clogged air filter, but if there is something more serious going on, your system might be on its way out the door.
- How old is it? Air conditioners tend to last between 10 and 15 years. If yours is starting to act up near the end of its life expectancy, a replacement might be the best solution.
- Is your home comfortable? An AC that consistently fails to cool your home is a waste of your time and energy. Make sure to have it replaced so you can maximize your savings, comfort, and efficiency.
At Premier Indoor Comfort Systems, we understand the importance of a comfortable, efficient, and safe home. To ensure you get just that, each member of our team has undergone extensive training, is fully informed on all the latest trends in the industry, and is equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technology.
With Premier Indoor Comfort Systems on your side, you can expect:
- EPA- and NATE-certified technicians
- Same-day appointments
- 24/7 emergency services
- Top-rated HVAC equipment
Don’t settle for anything less than the stellar service you deserve. Turn to the team that consistently provides customized solutions and excellent results and rest assured your home is in good hands.
Call (770) 268-2422 for HVAC services in Sandy Springs. We look forward to serving you!
“They are quick to respond and easy to work with. I recommend them to any friends looking for HVAC services.”Carol C.
“MY SON HAD A HEAT PUMP THAT WAS USING GREAT AMOUNT OF ELECTRIC POWER AND HE FOUND THE PROBLEM AND REDID THE ENTIRE SYSTEM. THE PREVIOUS SERVICE PROVIDER SPENT 3 YEARS AND COULDN'T FIND OR FIX THE SITUATION.”Stan K
“They are trustworthy and efficient!!”Amanda S.
“If it's possible to look forward to a heating and air conditioning service call, Jason makes this happen.”Sharon S.
“He was very professional and also helpful with all my questions. Definitely very knowledgable.”Ashley H.
“Matthew serviced our residence and our nearby vacation rental. He was very professional and also helpful with all my questions. Definitely very knowledgable.”Ashley H.
- Customer Focused We strive for excellence in all we do and our team is willing to go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Quality Products We are using the best products so your homes and businesses are guaranteed the highest quality service.
- Responsive Communication We understand the importance of urgency and our team is committed to clear, quick communication every time.