Air Conditioning and Heating Services in Canton, GA
For many years, Premier Indoor Comfort has provided exceptional service to homeowners throughout the greater metropolitan Atlanta area, including in Canton. To learn more about all of our heating and air conditioning services, give us a call today. We offer installation, repair, and maintenance on all types of HVAC systems in the Canton, GA area.
Air Conditioning Services in Canton, GA
If it’s time to have a new air conditioning system installed in your home, one of the first things you should do is contact the experts of Premier. We offer comprehensive installation services, including sizing and selection of a new system that matches your home’s specific needs and your budget.
If a problem ever develops, just give us a call and one of our technicians can be there any time of the day to perform repairs. We offer complete air conditioning repair services for your home in Canton, GA.
Need Air Conditioning Repair?
Enterprising do-it-yourselfers may be tempted to address air conditioning repair issues themselves, which can be a catastrophic mistake. At best, you’ll only create more problems than you solve. At worst, you may endanger yourself with toxins such as refrigerant or make the problem so bad that you need to replace the entire unit. For fast, professional, and affordable conditioning repair in Canton, call Premier Indoor Comfort Systems.
Heating Services in Canton, GA
If you need a new heating system installed, it’s important that you call a professional you can trust to provide exceptional service in selecting and then installing your new heating system. We offer installation services for new furnaces, ductless mini split heating systems, radiant floor heating systems, and high velocity mini duct systems.
If anything ever goes wrong with your heating system, our Canton furnace repair professionals offer a full range of heating repair services in the Canton, GA area. Just give us a call to learn more about whatever heating system issues you might have.
5 Signs You Need Furnace Repair
1. Utility bills on the rise - If your utility bills are continuously going up without any changes in your consumption, it's possible that you're experiencing heat loss from either duct-work that needs repair or a furnace that isn't operating at 100%. Either way, call in our Canton furnace repair pros and we'll get your utility bills back to normal.
2. Too much noise - A little bit of noise here or there that isn't anything to write home about isn't a big deal. But if your unit is frequently making noises that you're hearing from the next room over then give us a call.
3. Unit won't turn on - First check the pilot light or your electrical outlet with another appliance. If your pilot light or your electrical outlet seem to be in working order, then call in your Canton furnace repair specialists because a unit that isn't turning on isn't doing you any good.
4. Foul smells - If that smell that you're smelling even remotely smells like rotten eggs, get you and your loved ones out of the house and call your local gas company. Natural gas is completely odorless, but it has a smell of rotten eggs to warn us that something is wrong.
5. Inconsistent heat - If you're getting inconsistent or inadequate heat, there could be a plethora of reasons you might be experiencing this. Our Canton furnace repair technicians should be able to diagnose and cure your problem to get your home's environment back on track.
Whether you need Canton furnace repair or AC services, call the experts at (770) 749-7667 today!