If we had a nickel for every time someone said they wished they had geothermal heating, we’d have more money than we’d know what to do with. It makes perfect sense, geothermal heating and cooling is one of the most environmentally-friendly, efficient, and downright coolest methods to keep your home comfortable.
Luckily, we’re the experts on geothermal heating in Canton, GA and we’d like to talk about them to those who are interested. For homeowners that have the ability to invest in geothermal heating, we highly advise that as the next big project for your home. The technology for geothermal heating is constantly getting more affordable as it becomes clear that these systems will last far into the future and are a pretty decent way to save money going forward.
Don’t believe us? Check this out.
Saving money isn’t the only operational benefit you receive when investing in a geothermal heating system. If that’s all you’ve heard from the news or online, then you’re in for a treat!
- Geothermal heat pumps function with the use of refrigerant. Much like an air conditioner or a heat pump, there’s no need for dangerous fuels like propane, oil, or natural gas with this type of system. With conventional fuel types, carbon monoxide leaks or gas leaks can be a huge safety concern when not handled quickly and appropriately. Cross those problems off the list with geothermal.
- Environmentally Friendly. Geothermal systems save money because they require very little energy input. All that’s needed is enough energy to power a pump that cycles heat from below the earth to the inside of your home. That’s nothing compared to how much fuel a furnace consumes.
- Little to no Noise. Have you ever heard a furnace with a dirty burner? How about a boiler with water hammer issues? These heaters can get loud and obnoxious very quickly depending on the system. Geothermal heat pumps are reliably quiet, since the cycling of heat through refrigerant lines is a quieter process than lighting fuel or boiling water.
- Long Lifespan. Standard furnaces can last up to 20 years. Boilers sometimes can go three decades before needing a replacement. Geothermal heat pumps last about 24 average years with the underground components lasting for up to 50 years. That’s essentially a lifetime of affordable heating.
- They’re Comfortable. Most homeowners that don’t know much about geothermal heat pumps don’t know just how comfortable they can be. Temperatures are extremely stable within the earth’s crust, meaning that there’s plenty of heat (as well as cooling) to draw from the earth. Very little energy is required to draw it out, and it’s just as comfortable as a furnace.
Get Geothermal Today
Well, if you’re looking to never worry about high fuel costs, system replacements, and the expensive hassles of conventional heaters, invest in a geothermal heat pump today. The high initial investment most always pays for itself as the system gives you quality comfort at a fraction of the cost that a boiler or furnace would.
Contact Premier Indoor Comfort Systems LLC 7 days a week for a personalized response for your needs. If we don’t have the answer, we will find it for you!