Having good ventilation inside homes is becoming more and more of an issue for many homeowners. This is because in an effort to be energy efficient, many homes have become too air tight, and the natural ventilation provided by drafts, etc., is no longer available. One way you can create better ventilation is with the installation of an exhaust fan in your Peachtree, GA, home. Exhaust fans can be used in kitchens, bathrooms and garages, and with expert installation from your Premier Indoor Comfort Systems professional, you can start to enjoy better ventilation quickly!
Exhaust Fan Options
There are a few choices homeowners have when it comes to choosing an exhaust fan for your home:
- Wall-mounted exhaust fans – these fans mount into an exterior wall, and because of this, they do not need extra venting to expel air as the fan can expel the stale indoor air directly to the outside.
- Ceiling-mounted exhaust fans – these types of exhaust fans install directly into a ceiling, and they are most commonly used in bathrooms. The unit expels your indoor air through ducting that is attached to a component, such as a roof cap, that sends the indoor air directly to the outside.
- Kitchen range exhaust fans – the fan that comes inside your hood range isn’t designed to last forever, so if you need a replacement, one of our experts can help get your replacement range fan installed and working.
- Inline exhaust fans – inline fans are great for areas that do not have the clearance or the room for a ceiling exhaust fan. Inline exhaust fans are mounted in between ductwork (hence their name), and the expelled air travels through your ductwork and out of your home.
- Fan/light combination exhaust fans – commonly used in bathrooms and kitchens, you can get both ventilation and a light fixture in a single unit.
Many exhaust fans need proper venting in order to work correctly and all exhaust fans need excellent electrical work to operate safely. As such, it’s important to hire an expert who can ensure that your exhaust fan is properly installed and will last for years to come.
If you need an exhaust fan, or need to replace an exhaust fan in your Peachtree City, GA, home, call the specialists at Premier Indoor Comfort today!