Providing Superior Service in the Atlanta Metro Area
Is your AC leaking water? Is your AC running but your home feels humid? Any time an AC system issue occurs is an inconvenient time, especially since we expect our systems to do their jobs quietly in the background while we’re busy in our homes. Fortunately, our highly skilled technicians can fix systems efficiently, whether there’s a leak or a sensor problem. Call Premier Indoor Comfort Systems for AC repair in Canton and throughout the Atlanta metro area. Our team of experts are experienced with working with a number of different AC types and models, and use only the latest technology and equipment . If you are looking for expert AC repair in Greater Atlanta, you can count on us to get the job done for you right away.
Professional & Fast AC Repair
Our technicians service all AC makes and models, so whichever one you have, you can rest assured knowing we can handle all its nuances. We’ve regularly repaired AC systems in the Greater Atlanta Area for over 20 years, so we work like clockwork, allowing you to return to your daily life immediately.
We repair common AC problems including:
- Compressor failure
- Electric control failure
- Safety control failure
- Refrigerant leaks
- Sensor problems
- Your AC has short cycling
- Your home has inconsistent temperatures
- You have an unexplained increase in your utility bills
- You hear loud or unusual noises
If you experience any of the above issues, it’s always a good idea to call us to check it out. It’s better to have our team fix your problem now when it’s small, rather than waiting for the small problems to add up and cause a huge system breakdown that will be expensive to fix. If you haven't already, sign up for our Maintenance Plan!
AC repair can offer you and your family with a number of great benefits. Below we list and discuss some of the most important advantages that come with our professional Canton AC repair services here at Premier Indoor Comfort Systems.
- Helps You Save Money: Professional AC repair and maintenance is essential for the proper functioning of your air conditioner. AC repair services are also important when it comes to helping you save costs on costly repairs or replacements that could be avoided with the appropriate AC repair services. Sometimes, homeowners may neglect issues that their air conditioner may have, because they may think that these problems are not severe. However, if those AC problems are left unnoticed, they could cost you more time and money in the future. This is why we strongly encourage homeowners to invest in regular AC maintenance and repair services.
- Improves Indoor Air Quality: One of the most important benefits that come with professional AC repair services is that is instantly improves your home's indoor air quality, so that you and your family can enjoy the air that you truly deserve. Often times, if you have had your air conditioning system for some time, it may not be working at optimal levels. This could lead to poor air circulation inside your home. Professional AC repair services will be able to fix whatever issues your AC may be having, so that it can work to the best of its capacity. Additionally, if your air ducts have not been cleaned or replaced, this could be contributing to poor air quality as well. When you repair your air conditioner, you are
- Lowers Humidity Levels: Did you know that apart from cooling your home, your AC is also responsible for reducing indoor humidity levels? If your air conditioner is not working at optimal levels, it will be unable to lower your home's humidity levels appropriately. With professional AC repair services, you can rest assured that our HVAC professionals will make sure to inspect all current and potential problems with your air conditioner, so that you and your family can live in a cooler, and more comfortable home.
Has your AC system shut down at an ungodly hour? Don’t sweat it. Our technicians are on call 24/7 and can get to your home as soon as possible to resolve your issues. We understand the urgency of HVAC emergencies, and want to make sure that we are able to service our customers whenever they need us. We’re always available because we’re indebted to the community of Canton, GA. Whenever you need us, we’ll be there. No AC repair is too big or too small for us to take care of. Customer service and satisfaction is our very top priority, and we are never looking for a quick or easy fix. Our team of AC experts go above and beyond to ensure that they do their ultimate best and provide nothing but top-notch AC repair services.
Call us at (770) 749-7667 for emergency AC repairs in Canton or anywhere in the Atlanta metro area.
“They are quick to respond and easy to work with. I recommend them to any friends looking for HVAC services.”Carol C.
“MY SON HAD A HEAT PUMP THAT WAS USING GREAT AMOUNT OF ELECTRIC POWER AND HE FOUND THE PROBLEM AND REDID THE ENTIRE SYSTEM. THE PREVIOUS SERVICE PROVIDER SPENT 3 YEARS AND COULDN'T FIND OR FIX THE SITUATION.”Stan K
“They are trustworthy and efficient!!”Amanda S.
“If it's possible to look forward to a heating and air conditioning service call, Jason makes this happen.”Sharon S.
“He was very professional and also helpful with all my questions. Definitely very knowledgable.”Ashley H.
“Matthew serviced our residence and our nearby vacation rental. He was very professional and also helpful with all my questions. Definitely very knowledgable.”Ashley H.
1. Customer FocusedWe strive for excellence in all we do and our team is willing to go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
2. Quality ProductsWe are using the best products so your homes and businesses are guaranteed the highest quality service.
3. Responsive CommunicationWe understand the importance of urgency and our team is committed to clear, quick communication every time.
Why Your Home Needs Ventilation & What You Can Do
The Benefits of Installing A Geothermal Heat Pump
Converting to a Geothermal Heat Pump in 2023
Heating Tips: How to Improve Your Heater’s Efficiency & Save Money
3 Furnace Tips for the Holiday Season
Indoor Air Quality Tips: Warding Against COVID, Cold & Flu Season
Does Your Heater or Furnace Need Repair?
Indoor Air Quality and Thanksgiving